Augusta Auction Company - Absentee Bid Request Form
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS AND COMPLETE THE ENTIRE FORM.
Please enter the catalog lot number(s), an abbreviated lot title and the maximum amount you authorize a bid to be placed on your behalf.
Should your written maximum bid fall on a floor bidder, check "+1 BID" if you authorize the auctioneer to advance your maximum by one bid increment.
Enter Lot Information for Bids
Terms & Conditions of Service
Absentee bids will be executed by Augusta Auctions under the following terms and conditions:
- All winning bids are subject to a 20% buyer’s premium.
- All order bids must be secured by a valid credit card. Your credit card account will not be charged unless you are the successful bidder and no alternative payment method has been prearranged with the auction house.
- Should auctioneer elect to open a lot with an order (absentee) bid, the opening bid entered on your behalf will not exceed 50% of the maximum amount authorized above for any lot and will be bid competitively throughout.
- A $15 packing & handling charge per lot ($25 if customs forms are required), plus the actual cost of shipping/insurance, will be charged to your account. Shipping will be via UPS, FedEx, USPS or DHL to the address listed below unless other arrangements have been made. All shipping is done from our Vermont Studio. Please allow up to 30 days for delivery.
- All lots are sold “AS IS” on behalf of the consignors. No lots may be returned for full or partial payment.
- In the event that your bid is successful, you authorize your invoice to be charged to the credit card below.
- By signing below, you agree that you are satisfied with the condition, age and authenticity of any lot(s) that you will bid on. You agree to have already previewed the lots or you waive the opportunity for examination.