May 9, 2017 - CATALOG SALE
- Tuesday May 9, 2017
- Preview: Tuesday May 9, 2017
- Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center
- Sturbridge, Massachusetts
Spring is fast approaching and it's almost time for our annual 2-day New England Catalog & Discovery sales, our the most anticipated vintage fashion event of the year.
Both sales are held rain or shine in the ballroom of the Sturbridge Host Hotel - Route 20 - Sturbridge, Massachusetts.
On TUESDAY MAY 9TH , our 1-day 400+ Lot CATALOG SALE will begin at 3PM with PREVIEW starting at NOON.
On the following day, WEDNESDAY MAY 10th, with many thousands of uncatalogued vintage pieces to be sold, our DISCOVERY SALE will begin at NOON and will continue into the evening. You can come a bit earlier to register for the sale & view the first six Discovery tables. Bidder registration will continue throughout the afternoon.
Our auctions begins each day just as the Brimfield Antique fields are winding down. For Tuesday's Catalog Sale, we will be accepting ABSENTEE BIDS and offer INTERNET BIDDING for all cataloged lots.
SOME OF THE ITEMS FEATURED IN THE CATALOG
- Callot Seouers Peach Satin Evening Coat
- 1950 Christain Dior Evening Gown
- Beaded & printed 1920’s flapper dresses
- 1910 Ladies Riding Habit
- 1920s Trained Fuschia Gown
- Peacock blue silk Civil War dress
- 1940s Jacques Fath Organdy Gown
- Lace Shawls
- 1880’s jacket covered completely with jet beading
- Printed cotton & wool day dresses
- Early ethnic clothing & textiles from North Africa, Middle East, Afghanistan, Asian
- Embroidered & lace tea gowns, 1900-1925
- 1950s- 1980s evening wear & designer clothing
- Crochet Day Coats from the 1920s
- Corsets & silk lingerie
- Parasols, hats, shawls, accessories
- Edwardian Lace Curtains & Linens
- WW2 Nurses Outfit
- 1908 Baseball Uniform
- Lace - 18th C. - early 20th C.
- Chinese Robes
ABSOLUTE SALE | NO MINIMUM BIDS OR RESERVES
NO PHONE BIDDING | EVERYTHING SELLS
Our May 9th & 10th antique costume and textile auctions again take place during Antique Market Week at Brimfield. Our New England location, the Sturbridge Host Hotel, is less than seven miles east of the Brimfield antique fields and about an hour from Boston’s Logan Airport (BOS) or Hartford, CT Bradley Airport (BDL).
Our DISCOVERY & CATALOG SALES feature large trade and collector lots that are guaranteed to please every serious collector and dealer of vintage fashion and textiles. Surprises are guaranteed.
Check the Catalog to view newly added lots.
See you in Sturbridge in May.